Unable To Merge Dex Ionic 3
Solution 1:
What helped me was running:
cordova clean
Solution 2:
I solved this issue by running simply this command and then build the project. don't go into complicated answers like upgrading Gradle or google packages etc..
cordova clean android
ionic cordova build android
Solution 3:
I did struggle with this issue for 2 days after i used google maps plugin inside my app and i suppose it is because of google-play-service conflicts and i resolved it by install the latest grade release by using this command. Hope it helps anyone else facing this issue
ionic cordova plugin add cordova-android-play-services-gradle-releaseSolution 4:
I solve with
Cordova Clean Android
Cordova Build Android
Solution 5:
I have the same issue
(Unable to merge dex Ionic)
when I created the Ionic app. When I run the app the
BUILD FAILED in 11s 37 actionable tasks: 3 executed
error occurred. First I use the following solution but it doesn't work for me but it work for the other I guess.
configurations.all {
resolutionStrategy {
force 'com.android.support:support-v4:26.1.0'
}
}
Finally this is what helped me to overcome the issue of failing to build the app.
cordova clean android
ionic cordova build android
ionic cordova run android (To re-launch the app)
Post a Comment for "Unable To Merge Dex Ionic 3"