Could Not Find Com.google.android.gms:strict-version-matcher-plugin:1.1.0
Solution 1:
I have had similar issue in Android Project on Android Studio.
Make sure that your project level build.gradle file is something like this
// Top-level build file where you can add configuration options common to all sub-projects/modules.
buildscript {
repositories {
jcenter()
google()
}
dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.2.1'
classpath 'com.google.gms:google-services:4.2.0'// NOTE: Do not place your application dependencies here; they belong// in the individual module build.gradle files
}
allprojects {
repositories {
google()
jcenter()
}
task clean(type: Delete) {
delete rootProject.buildDir
}
Solved this issue by adding repositories with both jcenter() and google() in both repositories{} and allprojects{}
Solution 2:
I have same issue, caused by cordova-plugin-fcm.
Solved by add google maven to plugin's gradle. For cordova-plugin-fcm, it is here:
platforms > android > cordova-plugin-fcm > ***.gradle
You may check inside your cordova-plugin-googleplus folder or other plugin that have dependencies to google-services, mine look like this:
dependencies {
...
classpath 'com.google.gms:google-services:+'
...
}
My final code:
buildscript {
repositories {
maven { url "https://maven.google.com" }
jcenter()
mavenLocal()
}
dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:+'
classpath 'com.google.gms:google-services:+'
}
}
// apply plugin: 'com.google.gms.google-services'// class must be used instead of id(string) to be able to apply plugin from non-root gradle file
apply plugin: com.google.gms.googleservices.GoogleServicesPlugin
Solution 3:
I fixed this by adding maven { url "https://maven.google.com" } to the build.gradle repositories from the cordova-support-google-services plugin. The final file now looks like this:
buildscript {
repositories {
maven { url "https://maven.google.com" }
jcenter()
mavenCentral()
}
dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.+'
classpath 'com.google.gms:google-services:4.2.0'
}
}
I'm using Gradle 4.1.
Post a Comment for "Could Not Find Com.google.android.gms:strict-version-matcher-plugin:1.1.0"