Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Testing Games Services Using Upload Key Instead Of Google Play App Signing Key

I currently have GPGS set up and working for my app. I'm having problems with some features while debugging my app using my upload key. I followed the steps here: https://stackover

Solution 1:

A month ago I contacted google about this problem and although it took awhile for them to get back to me, I finally have a solution.

My problem was that I manually created the OAuth 2.0 Client ID at console.developers.google.com. What you are actually supposed to do is go to your Game Service, go to Linked Apps and add another linked app. You will choose the same app as you did for your other Linked App, but for the SHA1 key, you will put whatever key you want to do.

So when you want to add another SHA1 key that you are able to test with, DO NOT manually create the OAuth 2.0 Client ID. Go to linked apps in your game service and link the app!

Post a Comment for "Testing Games Services Using Upload Key Instead Of Google Play App Signing Key"