Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

How Load Songs From Special Folder On Sd Card In My Listview And Play It?

I want to load songs from my custom folder which I made on sd card and play it in via my App. the path of this folder is on: /sdcard/Music/MyFolder Now I have a code which loads a

Solution 1:

use where condition in selection, like this.

finalCursormCursor= getContentResolver()
    .query(MediaStore.Audio.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, newString[] { MediaStore.Audio.Media.DISPLAY_NAME, MediaStore.Audio.Media.DATA }, MediaStore.Audio.Media.DATA
        + " LIKE '/storage/sdcard0/Music/MyFolder/%'", null, "LOWER("
        + MediaStore.Audio.Media.TITLE + ") ASC");

Solution 2:

Use the following function to get list of files:

publicvoid listf(String directoryName, ArrayList<File> files) {
File directory = new File(directoryName);

// get all the files from a directory
File[] fList = directory.listFiles();
for (File file : fList) {
    if (file.isFile()) {
        files.add(file);
    } elseif (file.isDirectory()) {
        listf(file.getAbsolutePath(), files);
    }
}
}

And on listview item click pass the path pf the file to mediaplayer.

Post a Comment for "How Load Songs From Special Folder On Sd Card In My Listview And Play It?"